Fat Burning Injections
Many people refer to lipotropic injections as fat burning injections or metabolic injections because they do just that: Help your body burn fat! These unique shots for weight loss can help speed up the weight loss process, as well as have many other healthy benefits. Lipotropic nutrients are compounds that promote the flow of fat to and from the liver. In essence, they produce a decongestant effect on the liver and promote improved liver function and fat metabolism. Lipotropic formulas are routinely used by nutrition-oriented physicians to help with weight management. With our lipotropic injections/fat burning injections, you may notice an energy boost, improved mental clarity, better sleep, and an overall sense of well being.
All our lipotropic injections or MIC injections are custom formulated to promote the maximum metabolic impact possible. An injection is used for the best optimum absorption and have a large advantage over diet and oral supplements because they bypass the intestinal track, allowing for direct access into your cells.
Our custom-formulated Lipotropic Injections all contain the following:
- Methionine is one of the sulfur-containing amino acids and is important for many bodily functions. It acts as a lipotropic agent to prevent excess fat buildup in the liver and the body, is helpful in relieving or preventing fatigue, and may be useful in some cases of allergies because it reduces histamine release. Though Methionine is a key factor to get maximum benefits out of metabolic shots, it also has many other benefits. Methionine works as an antioxidant (free radical deactivator) through conversion of L-cysteine with helps neutralize toxins.
- Inositol is a nutrient belonging to the B vitamins and is closely associated with Choline. It aids in the metabolism of fat and helps reduce blood cholesterol. Inositol participates in the action of serotonin, a neurotransmitter know to control mood and appetite. Choline is considered one of the B vitamins, as well as a lipotropic nutrient. It is present in the body of all living cells and functions with Inositol as a basic constituent of lecithin. Choline is associated with the utilization of fat & cholesterol in the body and is essential for the health of the liver and kidneys.
- Choline is an essential nutrient similar to B vitamins and protects our livers from accummulating fat. Choline is key for the normal functioning of all of the body's cells, brain, & nerve functions, as well as liver metabolism and transportation of nutrients throughout the body. Research shows a deficiency in Choline can lead to an increase in weight gain.
Note: The term MIC refers to Methionine, Inositol, and Choline
We offer three different Lipotropic Injections for weight loss:
- LIPO B - Fat burning injection containing all 3 LIPOTROPICS along with B5, B6, & B12
- The Lipo B lipotropic injection is a vitamin cocktail which includes all three of the lipotropics listed above; Methionine, Inositol and Choline plus the addition of B5, B6, and B12. The lipotropic compounds enhance ones liver function and increase the flow of fat and bile from the liver. By definition, a lipotropic substance decreases the deposit of fat or speeds up the removal of fat within the liver. B5 helps with energy and the catabolism of fatty acids and amino acids. B6 is important in the metabolism of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. B12 helps metabolize every cell in your body and is excellent to help boost your energy.
- LIPO EXCEL - Fat burning injection containing all 3 LIPOTROPICS along with B5, B6, B12, plus Carnitine
- The Lipo Excel, or Lipo 'X', lipotropic injection is the same as our Lipo B injection but has the additional of Carnitine. Studies show carnitine shots may reduce fatigue, promote weight loss by suppressing appetite, as well as increase strength to help build muscle. Our Lipo X injection is ideal for those wanting that extra boost of weight loss or energy while incorporating weight-bearing exercises to build muscle. This injection is great for those who workout or incorporate weight lifting into their exercise routine.
- LIPO BLAST - Our ultimate fat burning injection containing all 3 LIPOTROPICS along with B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B12, plus Carnitine
- The Lipo Blast injection is our ultimate MIC injection containing an array of B complex vitamins to help metabolize fat, carbohydrates, & protein, as well as aid in the reduction of cholesterol. It contains B7, also known as biotin, to help promote healthy hair and nails. This injection also contains Carnitine, which has shown to help promote an increase in fat loss.
Note: All our metabolism-boosting shots are exclusively formulated for Valley Medical Weight Control.
* Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Any stated results are not guaranteed and are not typical. All weight loss is a result of the individual’s body type and medical weight loss plan. Individual results and experiences may vary.
Now is the time to look and feel better!get started today!
What our clients have to say...
VMW Tempe has helped me jump start my weight loss program again! I am a returning customer and have lost 8 pounds in the last 2 weeks. I am on the simple weekly plan and it gives me just what I need to stay motivated and work hard. Do not expect this to be a get out of jail free card - you still have to eat right and exercise - but the weekly package does just the trick to keep you motivated. My sweaty selfie is after a work out and metablast! This program has given me the strength to fight cravings, start eating healthy again and support my metabolism making every work out count! I'll be back down to a manageable weight in no time with the help from VMW!
I started at Valley Medical Weight Loss several weeks ago. I was very impressed with all of the staff and felt very comfortable talking with them. I am thrilled with the personal attention I receive. Very affordable and personalized.
Cost is excellent for the medication, supplements, B12 shot you receive every week around $26. Also in the last two weeks I have lost 10lbs. There is no appointments. There is also more helpful medication just in case you have trouble losing but be ready to stay by a bathroom since you drink a lot of water and eat very little cause you don't feel hungry.
Disclaimer: Individual results and experience may vary. Any stated results are not guaranteed and are not typical. All weight loss is a result of the individuals body type and medical weight loss plan. Individual results and experiences may vary.
Contact us today to get started!
Thank you! Your message was sent. To speak with someone now, please call us.
Oops! Something went wrong. To speak with someone now, please call us.
The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Any stated results are not guaranteed and are not typical. All weight loss is a result of the individual’s body type and medical weight loss plan. Individual results and experiences may vary.
Neither Valley Medical Weight Loss nor any of its affiliates, directors, officers or employees warrant the accuracy, responsibility for errors, omissions or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. Neither Valley Medical Weight Loss nor any of its affiliates, directors, officers or employees shall be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. Valley Medical Weight Loss may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. Valley Medical Weight Loss P.C. makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. These materials are provided as is without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, for any particular purpose or non-infringement.
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material, contained on this website is for educational purposes only. The content is not intended in any way as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment.