What is Crave-away?
Crave-away is a supplement included with our weekly weight loss program. It is used to help curb cravings for sweets, carbohydrates, and even drugs and alcohol. It is made up of a combination of amino acids and Vitamins C, B3, B5, and B6, making it especially effective for weight loss. One component of Crave-Away is L-phenylalanine, an amino acid found in many common foods such as beef, poultry, pork, fish, milk, bananas, and a variety of nuts. L-phenylalanine sends chemical messengers to the brain to regulate appetite and mood.
What are the Possible Benefits of Crave-away?
There are many benefits to Crave-away, including, but not limited to:
- Helping to curb cravings for sweets and carbohydrates
- Assisting to suppress appetite
- Enhance insulin metabolism
- Suppressing withdrawal symptoms
- Aids in muscle production and repair
- Controls anxiety and hyperactivity
- Boosts brain function
- Eases hypoglycemia, hypertension, and seizures
- Enhances the body's ability to absorb and converse calcium
- Increasing fat loss and lean muscle tissue gain
- Regulates mood and adrenaline production
- Enhances the effect of radiation treatment
- Analgesic effects (pain reducing)
Who can Benefit from Crave-away?
Many people can benefit from the use of Crave-away, including, but not limited to individuals:
- Looking to lose fat and gain lean muscle
- Starting a new caffeine- and/or alcohol-free lifestyle
- Diagnosed with osteoporosis
- Diagnosed with diabetes
- Diagnosed with depression
- With Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease
- Suffering from chronic pain, including back pain, headaches, and toothaches
- Diagnosed with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Experiencing withdrawal symptoms
- With vitiligo
- Who want to quit smoking
- With Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
How Should I Take Crave-away?
Take exactly as recommended by your doctor. Do not take larger or smaller amounts of for longer than recommended. Crave-away is typically taken once (or twice) per day with lunch (and dinner) and a full glass of water.
- Heart burn/acid reflux
- Heart burn/acid reflux can be avoided in most people by drinking plenty of water when taking Crave-away.
- Hyperpigmentation (darkening of the skin)
- Brain damage
- Nerve Damage
What Should I Avoid When Taking Crave-away?
Although most people do not experience any adverse side effects, please consider the following and do not take Crave-Away if you have or take:
- Phenylketonuria (PKU), as L-phenylalanine may cause symptoms of PKU to worsen. People with PKU may develop mental retardation, high blood pressure, stroke, and other serious issues if they consume Phenylalanine.
- Schizophrenia, as it can make a movement disorder (tardive dyskinesia) in people with Schizophrenia worse.
- Levodopa (a medication used to treat Parkinson's Disease) can make symptoms of Parkinson's Disease worsen.
- Medications for depression (MAOIs) as they may interact with Phenylalanine. Phenylalanine can increase a chemical in the body called tyramine. Large amounts of tyramine can cause high blood pressure. Some medications used for depression stop the body from breaking down tyramine, which can cause an increase in tyramine in the body, leading to dangerously high blood pressure.
- Some of these medications used for depression include phenelzine (Nardil), tranylcypromine (Parnate), and others.
- Medications for mental conditions (Antipsychotic drugs) may interact with Phenylalanine. Some medications for mental conditions might increase the risk of jerky muscle movements.
- Some medications for mental conditions include chlorpromazine (Thorazine), clozapine (Clozaril), fluphenazine (Prolixin), haloperidol (Haldol), olanzapine (Zyprexa), perphenazine (Trilafon), prochlorperazine (Compazine), quetiapine (Seroquel), risperidone (Risperdal), thioridazine (Mellaril), thiothixene (Navane), and others.
- Medications used to treat muscle spasms.
- Some of these medications include Baclofen and Lioresal.
* Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Any stated results are not guaranteed and are not typical. All weight loss is a result of the individual’s body type and medical weight loss plan. Individual results and experiences may vary.
Now is the time to look and feel better!get started today!
What our clients have to say...
VMW Tempe has helped me jump start my weight loss program again! I am a returning customer and have lost 8 pounds in the last 2 weeks. I am on the simple weekly plan and it gives me just what I need to stay motivated and work hard. Do not expect this to be a get out of jail free card - you still have to eat right and exercise - but the weekly package does just the trick to keep you motivated. My sweaty selfie is after a work out and metablast! This program has given me the strength to fight cravings, start eating healthy again and support my metabolism making every work out count! I'll be back down to a manageable weight in no time with the help from VMW!
I started at Valley Medical Weight Loss several weeks ago. I was very impressed with all of the staff and felt very comfortable talking with them. I am thrilled with the personal attention I receive. Very affordable and personalized.
Cost is excellent for the medication, supplements, B12 shot you receive every week around $26. Also in the last two weeks I have lost 10lbs. There is no appointments. There is also more helpful medication just in case you have trouble losing but be ready to stay by a bathroom since you drink a lot of water and eat very little cause you don't feel hungry.
Disclaimer: Individual results and experience may vary. Any stated results are not guaranteed and are not typical. All weight loss is a result of the individuals body type and medical weight loss plan. Individual results and experiences may vary.
Contact us today to get started!
Thank you! Your message was sent. To speak with someone now, please call us.
Oops! Something went wrong. To speak with someone now, please call us.
The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Any stated results are not guaranteed and are not typical. All weight loss is a result of the individual’s body type and medical weight loss plan. Individual results and experiences may vary.
Neither Valley Medical Weight Loss nor any of its affiliates, directors, officers or employees warrant the accuracy, responsibility for errors, omissions or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. Neither Valley Medical Weight Loss nor any of its affiliates, directors, officers or employees shall be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. Valley Medical Weight Loss may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. Valley Medical Weight Loss P.C. makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. These materials are provided as is without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, for any particular purpose or non-infringement.
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material, contained on this website is for educational purposes only. The content is not intended in any way as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment.