Medications & Supplements
We offer the largest selection of weight loss medications in The Valley!! Valley Medical Weight Control is proud to introduce a revolutionary weight loss program that could promise permanent results for patients.
It challenges conventional wisdom about weight loss and views excessive weight as a medical condition requiring medical attention. This program has been researched since 1990 and involves the use of FDA approved medications. They are fully endorsed medications. Most people have little or no side effects. Our supplements and suppressants actually enhance the body’s natural inclination to be thin and healthy.
- Phentermine also known as Adipex-P is an appetite suppressant and may be prescribed for short-term use as part of an overall weight reduction program that also includes dieting, exercise, and counseling. The drug is for use only by excessively overweight individuals.
- Phendimetrazine – This medication works by stimulating the central nervous system (nerves and brain), which increases your heart rate and blood pressure and decreases your appetite. It should be used, along with a healthy diet and exercise, for people who need medical intervention for severe obesity.
- Xenical – works in your digestive system to block about one-third of the fat in the food you eat from being digested. Enzymes in your digestive system, called lipases, help digest (or break down) fat. When taken with meals, Xenical attaches to the lipases and blocks those from breaking down some of the fat you have eaten.
- Lipo-B Injections – Lipotropic Injections are also referred to as fat burning injections. These injections are packed with fat burning amino acids and B vitamins for weight loss and are considered helpful when they are given as part of an overall diet and exercise regimen. Patients report that they have more energy for exercise, and do not feel the need to eat more. According to scientific sources, lipotropic compounds help catalyze the breakdown of fat in the body. By asking your doctor about the effectiveness of lipotropic weight loss injections, you can take the first steps toward losing weight and living a healthier lifestyle.
- Lipo Excel Injection (formerly Lipo Den) – is the same as Lipo-B with the addition of adenosine which is a naturally occurring amino acid in our body that increases energy and has a positive effect on weight loss. Lipo Excel works faster than a regular Lipo B injection because the adenosine forces the fat cells to heat up and burn calories. This helps to create energy at the cellular level and increases mitochondrial function and is required for proper fat metabolism. These injections are recommended for patients wanting to lose weight quickly, those stuck in a plateau and those who are obese. Lipo Excel injections are an awesome source of energy.
- Lipo Blast Injection - is our top of the line lipotropic injection that contains a combination of B complex vitamins in addition to everything found in the Lipo Excel and Lipo B injections. It assists in carbohydrate metabolism, mobilization of fats and respiratory proteins, helps reduce cholesterol, and even promotes healthy nail and hair growth. Lipo Blast is the ultimate combination of vitamins and amino acids to help combat your fat cells.
- Lipo-BC- is a unique combination of vitamins that work synergistically and helps to combat “stress”. Although these vitamins are available in a wide variety of foods; they are light and heat sensitive and are depleted with poor food storage. Also, overcooking food and cooking with water leads to vitamin loss before ingestion. Consequently this water-soluble vitamin group needs daily replenishing.
- B12 (methylcobalamin) injections are important to the body for growth, cell production, blood and nerve function. They are given to treat low levels of B12 or in conditions where requirements may be increased such as in chronic illnesses, but can also be used to speed up metabolism and to enhance energy production. Many people report feeling more awake and well-balanced.
- Metablast is an oxygen-coordinated, niacin-bound form of supplemental chromium that has previously been shown to promote healthy glucose metabolism and lipid profiles, as well as lean body mass. It has been affirmed GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) for use in functional beverages.
- Crave-Away - Our crave controller is a dietary supplement that will to promote weight loss through appetite suppression. This supplement may also benefit those suffering from mood disorders and attention deficit. Also, while it appears the supplement is mainly advertised as a weight loss program, Crave Controllers will “increase over-all well being.”
- Hydrochlorothiazide (Water Pill) -is a thiazide diuretic that helps prevent your body from absorbing too much salt, which can cause fluid retention. Hydrochlorothiazide treats fluid retention (edema) in people with congestive heart failure, cirrhosis of the liver, or kidney disorders, or edema caused by taking steroids or estrogen. This medication is also used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension). Hydrochlorothiazide may also be used for other purposes not listed in this medication guide.
- Super Energy- is a tablet which contains a multitude of vitamins such as Potassium Gluconate, Folic Acid, Vitamin C and Guarana Extract. Guarana seed extract contains a compound almost identical to caffeine, but with a slower absorption rate. This makes the experience unlike coffee because there is no sudden rush and quick drop off rate. SUPER ENERGY is often used as an appetite suppressant. Please note Super Energy does contain bee pollen so if you have bee allergies you should not take this supplement.
You can purchase many of our supplements online by clicking here.